Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ice



As I was looking though some of my favorite photographs -- I remembered taking this picture while driving though Utah on our way to Washington state.

It was about 7:00 a.m. and my family and I had just left for the morning driving in the motorhome at about 75 MPH.

As I was looking out the passenger side window I saw the sprinklers had just started spraying water and the ice on the wires were twinkling in the early morning sun.

I asked my husband to quickly pull over to the side of the road while I grabbed my camera.

Well -- trying to stop a 30-foot motorhome traveling at 75 MPH is not an easy task. Although he really didn't want to turn around for a silly photo -- he did.

This is the result of the early morning drive through Utah.

I really love the ice, the water and the frost on the ground.

No comments: