Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag - You're It!



I was recently tagged by mk99. - a NaBloPoMo member.

Here are the guidelines to follow:

* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

* Share seven facts about yourself.

* Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So - seven facts about me are:

1) I can't swim. I'll drown if I'm put in any water above my knees.

2) I cannot survive the day without two cups of strong coffee and a hot shower.

3) Small curd cottage cheese mixed with chopped green olives is one of my favorite snacks. It really is tasty!

4) I love order and neatness buy my life is chaotic and messy.

5) I could not live happily without at least two kitties living with me.

6) I used to have a tree house when I was younger. Sometimes I still wish I had my secret hide-a-way where I could take a break from the world. Of course my kitties would join me up in my sanctuary.

7) Doing laundry is the one household task I dislike.

Seven Random Bloggers:

1) Victim number one is Janet.

2) Victim number two is Belinda.

3) Victim number three is TISBUScemi.

4) Victim number four is Kathy.

5) Victim number five is Becky.

6) Victim number six is Sonja.

7) 6) Victim number seven is Northern Girl.

That's it. I hope everyone has had as much fun as I have doing this.